Ever since I was a little girl I knew I wanted to be a mom when I grew up. Twenty-one years ago today that dream became a reality when my first-born Isaac was born.
I have enjoyed watching this not so tiny baby boy grow through the years. I admire the man God is molding him into. I love his quiet spirit, his competitive nature, his loyalty, his love for God and country.
He stands by his convictions even if it means standing alone. I am thankful that he will fiercely protect family and friends but show gentleness with children. I admire his obedience to spend summers going on mission trips.
And during the last year and a half I have been humbled by his faithfulness through the recent storms in his life. He has been strong when I have felt weak, joyful when it would have been easy to be angry and disappointed. I am so grateful to God for allowing me to be a part of your life. I pray this next year you will be one of the best and you will discover God's direction for your life.
Happy Birthday Isaac, I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment