Thursday, October 13, 2016

Where did the time go?

How can it already be Fall?! Life has been a whirlwind these last few months with

18th Birthdays




My Birthday


High School Graduation











Room Makeovers



Working Weddings




Overseeing our first VBS






BookClubs

Friends coming and going







Baseball games






and the highlight of our summer Ireland! (that will be a separate post)

I haven't been faithful to take a photo everyday but I took as often as I could or wanted but never as much as I wish I had. With this summer coming and going so quickly it was a reminder how moments are fleeting. I have debated weather or not to spend hours posting all my P366 photos here but decided to just keep them on Instagram and press forward. If you are interested you can look here.

What has your summer looked like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...