Day 57/365 Grateful for resources like the ipad to help in studying the Bible
Day 58/365 Isaac's new ipod came in the mail
Day 59/365 We really love gum at our house
Day 60/365 VHSAA State Tournament
With packing for the trip, teaching two classes, driving two hours and having to do the books I wasn't able to take a picture. I set up the camera and left it with Isaac's girlfriend who took this picture.
First day missed out of 60...not bad =)
Day 61/365
A well deserved meal at 5 guys. The boys played 3 games in 18 hours. I was so proud of them.
They played hard and fought for every point. They finished in 4th.
Day 62/365
Preparing a small book of scriptures about assurance of salvation for a friend
Day 63/365
We couldn't get into a gym today for practice so the boys came over and analyzed game film from the weekend.



No comments:
Post a Comment