Monday, February 25, 2013

365: February 19-25 Days 50-56

 Day 50/365 
Took some of my bball boys shopping, this picture totally describes our shopping experience

Day 51/365
I had a migrane all afternoon so my girlie made us a couch picnic for dinner and we watched Spirit


52/365
I got to spend the afternoon with this lovely lady. It was so good to catch up

Day 53/365
Perfect gift at the perfect time from a friend


54/365
Finally got to spend Valentine's day with my man

 55/365
I think he would love our boys basketball team, they have the same motto.
thanks to all who have served.

56/365
I noticed today that all my picture of the day had been made with my ipad this week so i had to complete the set =) I just love Batman =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...