Wednesday, March 20, 2013

365 March 5 - March 18 Days 64-77

64/365
 Poker Night with Friends

65/365 
Hannah taught her first violin lesson

66/365 
Math study session


67/365 
Practice is getting a bit rough
Go Hard or Go Home


68/365
Love finding notes on our cabinet chalkboard from friends.
I'm not sure if this is a compliment or not


69/365
Four of our teens talking about their experiences on a  medical missions trip to the DR

70/365
I love lemons
SOOC

 71/365
So grateful for Shannen, she wrote me these sweet notes before tourney. 
Each one had a perfect scripture of the day. Thank you Shannen!


72/365
East Coast Tourney, here we come!
73/365
Roomies, Crazy boys, Love My Life!

74/365
Bang Baby! 
First dunk in a game by a SGCougar! 
That's my boy!

 75/365
Love My Boys!
Tourney was kind of a disappointment game wise but 
I couldn't be more proud of the character that my boys showed throughout the tourney. 

 76/365
Sweet note left by our house sitter

 77/365
I'm in a love/hate relationship with emergency

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...