Saturday, November 12, 2016

Dominguez Family: Hope for DR | Hampton Roads Family Photographer


How do you get 11 people together for a family picture when, three of them serve in the military, and five members live over half of the year in a different country where they serve as missionaries?  How this amazing momma was able to accomplish getting all of her children in one spot for two hours amazes me. 




I immediately fell in love with this family when I first met them two years ago. They are a family who believes in serving.  The three older boys serve in the military. The family has served the last seven years as missionaries and continue to serve their local community in the Dominican Republic. (You can find more information about their work here. )



When they see a need they are the first to jump in and help in anyway they can. My son had the privilege of serving with them and their work last summer. They cared for him as if he was one of their own.


I am so thankful to call them friends and know I can call any of them and they will be there in a heartbeat to help. I love their honesty, openness and know when ever we have a chance to get together conversations will be deep, raw, encouraging and full of laughter too. I am so grateful to have them in my life.














1 comment:

  1. I think the photographer who managed to capture such stellar photos of such a large family has to be a BOSS! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...