Saturday, October 5, 2013

365: September 20-October 4, 2013 Day 263-277

I am discouraged. Eight weeks ago I broke my foot. I have been in a boot for the last 6 weeks. I thought I would be boot free today but the doctor wants me in a boot for 2 more weeks. The good news, I was able to lose the crutches and can take the boot off at night. 

So I have been struggling with keeping up the picture a day. With having a boot, I'm still really wobbly so I hate picking up my camera and for the most part I'm still stuck to the couch. =(  I'm hoping to plow through these next two weeks and get inspired again.


263/365 
(IPOD)
The Hunts 
So happy to hear some of the new music they are putting out

264/365
(IPAD)
Love my Batman Socks


265/365
(IPAD)
My new Journal

266/365
(IPOD)
Teaching a friend to crochet


267/365
Childhood memories

268/365
(IPAD)
First time in the kitchen cooking dinner in 6 weeks.


 269/365
Hannah is the best!
Strawberry cupcakes

 270/365
Target shopping! 
 271/365
(IPAD)
Love my new purse

 272/365
(IPAD)
Spending the afternoon catching up on Once Upon a Time


273/365
(IPOD)
B&R with the Besties

274/365
(IPAD)
Childhood memories Playing Crash Team Racing

275/365
(IPAD)
Candy Corn

276/365
(IPAD)
Beautiful Flowers from my Friends

 277/365
Picking up crocheting again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...