Thursday, September 5, 2013

365: August 22 - September 4, 2013 Day 234-247

On August 11th I broke my foot. I didn't know it at the time and insisted on hobbling around on crutches and even straight walked on it a few times. After going to the Dr on the 23rd I was put in a knee high boot and told no weight bearing or driving for 6 weeks! Needless to say that limits me on taking pictures so a lot of the pics are from my ipod or ipad mini and always taken from my prison the couch.  Praying when I have my follow up in three weeks I'll be given the all clear!

234/365
Shannen's first day of Senior year at TCC
235/365
Glad to see these two back together again.
Jordan just returned home from a 10 day mission trip to Haiti

236/365
Ugghhh time to begin planning for school


237/365 (IPOD)
My husband would make a good Mexican



238/265
First day of Senior year at TCC


239/365
Call the Midwife keeps me company on sleepless nights


240/365 (IPOD)
A gift from Shannen to help keep me from losing my mind!


241/365 (IPOD)
Lovely dinner by my friend Linda


242/365 (IPOD)
Worked on Camp Skits all day


243/365
Spent the evening with my girlies

244/365 (IPAD)
Glad I got to see this guy before he left town again

 245/365 (IPOD)
Gotta love me some popcorn

 246/365
First day of Sophomore year


 247/365
A visit and some flowers from my friends cheered me up today


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...