Monday, August 26, 2013

365: August 8-21, 2013 Day 220-233

220/365
Editing Camp Pictures

 221/365
Bridal Shower for my girlfriend Alicia

222/365
Christian's new gecko

 223/365
Watching Camp Skits

224/365 
(IPOD) 
Driver's Ed with Zay

 225/365
(IPAD)
Bud and Barb~I sat with this couple on the way to San Diego yesterday. They were so fun to talk to and we had a lot of things in common. Thank you Bud for serving 20 years in the Merchant Marines and 30 years in the Coast Guard.

 226/365
Visiting Old Town in San Diego
It's rare to get a pic of just the two of them 

 227/365
Ocean Beach with cousin Nate 

 228/365
My favorite beach and my favorite girl
Coronado Beach, CA

 229/365
Afternoon with the Shifters and Fites

My favorite cousin Chela and I
Photo taken by my daughter Hannah

 230/365
Afternoon with family at Chela's and Mike's

 231/365
(IPOD)
Disneyland

my beautiful Mommy
(IPOD)

232/365
I was planning on using the picture of my mom for today but when Isaac took his girlfriend home that night this is what we found this welcome home gift outside our door.

233/365
(IPOD)
B&R date with the Hunts
(horribe ipod picture but with a broken foot it's about all I could do)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...