Thursday, May 9, 2013

365: April 30, 2013 - May 7, 2013 Day 120-127


120/365
Watermelon Party
My Hubby's 44th birthday

 121/365
The fortune in my cookie tonight....hmmmm

122/365
Finished the Sherlock series with the Hunts, Westin and Bryce tonight


123/365
It was a Tropical Smoothie kinda day, it just makes you feel better

124/365
Celebrated Hannah's birthday
photo credit Shannen Bering, I took pictures that day but I liked this one the best

 125/265
Loved watching my boys play at the church picnic today... sad Bryce isn't in this picture

 126/365
Got a new phone today

127/365
My beautiful daughter Hannah on her 15th birthday. 
You are truly a gift from God to me. many people don't get to see the funny crazy silly girl that lives in our house, but those who are allowed into the real you are blessed.
Your gift of service to me and the people who enter our home is truly a blessing. you serve not to receive praise but to honor God.
I'm so excited for what God has in store for you in the coming years. I am honored to call you one of my closest friends. 
I love you! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...