Monday, May 6, 2013

365: April 23-29, 2013 Day 113-119

 113/365

One of the most beautiful ladies in the world, I love her so much. Thank you for being such an amazing woman and for your faithfulness to show me Christ and his finished work on the cross.
HappyBirthday Sandy!

I missed getting Bub's picture on his birthday. Thanks Bub for being a godly young man who is quick to encourage others in their walk with the Lord. Love you!


 114/365

Shannen made Isaac a cake to say thank you for all his hard work at church.

 115/365
B&R run with the Hunts


116/365
Have you ever seen such a cuter couple! Love these two!

 117/365
I had an AD meeting 4 hours away. Allie agreed to take the long trip with me. 

 118/365
Baby Dedication
I was Little G's birth photographer


119/365
Journaling verses to help me remember the promises of God

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...