My friends are taking a missions trip to Haiti. They held a benefit concert under the stars to help buy the instruments they will use for the music camp and then donate to the 100 orphans. The evening was so much fun (despite being 100 degrees at 8pm) good music, yummy goodies at the bake sale, beautiful jewelry, artwork, and corn hole.
Lighting was challenging to say the least. I don't have a prime lens so I had to make due. The string of lights around the stage were the only source of light, besides the moon and another string behind me over the baked goods and art.




I love this picture! It captures the mood of an outdoor nighttime concert so well.
ReplyDeleteWhat a stunning picture! The lights are heavenly
ReplyDeleteLove this photo, excellent capture! Looks like a good time!
ReplyDeleteI think you did pretty good if the lighting wasn't! What a wonderful sounding evening.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the visit Mimi.
ReplyDeleteYour photo is great, it has vintage feel and I like the lights :)
Fantastic capture - beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLove all the lights and the real feel of this image!! Great job!
ReplyDelete