July: my son, on the right with the e-guitar, led youth worship for the first time
August: Our Church's First Annual Youth Camp
August: Visiting family in San Diego
September: Surprise 15th Super-hero birthday party for our friend Justin, Spiderman
My son is the Joker and my daughter is Rogue from X-men
September: My nephew Adam Class of 2012.
(I know he is not my child, but I was there 2 days after he was born. We moved our family across the country so we could be closer to the cousins. And my sister and I traded history and science teaching, so I homeschooled him for years in history)
(I know he is not my child, but I was there 2 days after he was born. We moved our family across the country so we could be closer to the cousins. And my sister and I traded history and science teaching, so I homeschooled him for years in history)

Such wonderful memories. And a great idea for a birthday party. I'll have to tuck that one in for later.
ReplyDeleteYou must have been so proud to see your son lead worship. I pray that my son grows up to know the LORD all the days of his life.
I love that you moved so close to your family! That is a wonderful photo of your son leading worship! Good for him!! That super hero party looks like a BLAST!! How fun!! Such great memories from this quarter!
ReplyDeleteHow awesome. I just love the one of your son leading worship. Love these. Great memories. What a great birthday party idea. Thanks for linking up with us.
ReplyDelete