I decided to do another 365 project this year. My daughter Hannah is 16.5 and my son Isaac is 19, life is busy and I want to document it in pictures.
My 365 goals for this year
1) Use my DSLR more
2) Improve my eye
3) Become more bold and not be afraid to take pictures or ask people if I can take their picture
4) Capture our life
5) Take more pictures of my kids
January 1
Sparklers after midnight
first sunset of the New Year at the Baltimore airport, on our way to San Diego for my grandma's funeral
January 2
Making tamales in memory of grandma
January 3
Funeral for Grandma Rebecca Casillas Hernandez
January 4
So glad we got to visit with Lydia this week even though it was a short visit
January 5
Visiting the happiest place on earth =)
Thanks Nathan for letting me get into the picture and taking our picture
January 6
Nathan had a scrimmage game today
January 7
Cotijas rolled tacos on Coronado beach with Grandma Rebecca
pc: Hannah Brown












No comments:
Post a Comment