Tuesday, August 12, 2014

32/52 316 Camp

Camp was a success this year. I think there will be good things to come over the coming year. It was so sad to know that this was the seniors last hurrah...so sad to see them go. I didn't take many pictures this year. I wanted to be able to enjoy the time with all the youth instead of being the person with a camera in her face the whole time. Hopefully the pics my friend took will be posted soon since I think she is the only who took pics of me and my kids together. 

isaac's cabin had lots of team spirit


Amazing worship

Shannen had worship practice so we didn't get a pic that night!

Josh wanted in on all the picture taking



Last time playing for 316 band


Thankful I caught one of all six girlies before we climbed into the bus and vans

The Saturday after camp the teens all prayed for the graduated 2014 seniors as they head out of 316

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...