Tuesday, April 29, 2014

17/52 2014

Our senior pastor decided to put a teen/singles worship band together on Saturday night. On the stage Sunday morning were 5 high school seniors, one junior, one college student, one youth leader and our senior pastor leading on guitar. Worship was lively and exciting, and it was so great to see all those young people up there.


Jessi (on the left) and her twin Jenni were the two people who fought, advocated, trained and poured into Isaac and his classmates these last three years so they could take leadership of the worship on 316 nights and jump in on a moments notice for Sunday morning.


I am so thankful for Jessi and Jenni and the hours they have poured into all the teens but especially into my children. I cannot express how grateful I am for the hours they have spent teaching, training, praying and challenging them on all levels especially musically and spiritually.





Thank you Jessi and Jenni for being examples of leadership, servanthood, faithfulness and godliness. You are two amazing women and my children (and I) are better people because we have known you. Love you and may God continue to pour out His blessings upon you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...