Week 11 is not about one picture, or one day or one week. Week 11 is about 9 seasons coming to an end. On March 15, 2014, my son played his last day of high school basketball at the East Coast Homeschool Basketball Championship. We have attended the ECHBC for the last 4 years. I did not take as many pictures this year as I have in the past. As much as I wanted to document, I also wanted to enjoy his last games.
I will miss watching him play, his never give up attitude and how he plays 110% until the last second of every game.
I will miss him defending his goal....
I will miss him scoring...
I will miss him winning the tips...
I will miss watching him fight for possession of loose balls...
Praying after their last game and victory
The people we have walked with these last nine seasons are some of my closest friends and dear to my heart.
Being the AD for the last three seasons and the team mom for all nine seasons has brought us closer than I could imagine. I will miss our late night debriefing chats after the games.
I want to thank my Cougar family for all the memories, all the road trips, hours and days sitting in the stands, for the support you showed our teams. I've had the time of my life with you.





No comments:
Post a Comment