The last of the 365! I can't believe I made it the whole year. To be honest I was done about two months ago but I kept plodding along. I would like to do it again someday but definitely not this year.
The reason I started the 365 was to capture our lives and to pick up my camera more. I would say I accomplished both goals but I wish I had done better. I still lack confidence in just picking up my camera and just snapping a picture with friends and family. I fear that voice in my head is right, that I should fear what they might say or my ability to take pictures.
In May my daughter turns 16 and my son will graduate, doing this 365 project has shown me how quickly time flies. I would love to capture some of these precious moments, so that I can remember them later on in life. Surprisingly the 365 project showed me to not always have the camera up to my eye living life through the lens. The 365 project taught me to sometimes put the camera down, so I could see what was happening in front of me and burn those images into my mind and heart. Those images that will never be processed on paper are some of the most precious images to me.
350/365
Starting 5
351/365
Lunch and Christmas shopping with my two faves
352/365
Varsity Boys 2013-2014
353/365
My boy
354/365
Playing D
355/365
Going to work and spreading Christmas cheer
356/365
Hannah playing strings for the Christmas program
357/365
Banana Bread
358/365
Children's Choir on Christmas Eve
359/365 (ipad)
Cards with the family on Christmas
363/365
Our friend Corey preached for the first time on Sunday
364/365 (ipad)
Alumni Game
365/365
New Year's Eve Photo Booth









Congrats on the successful Project 365 Mimi!!!
ReplyDeleteI have a quick question for you. My wife and I are creating a new feature at The Albums to help our members successfully take a photo a day.
What's one piece of advice you would tell someone about to embark on a Project 365?
Thanks!
My friends advice to me was
ReplyDelete1. Remember it's your project you make the rules
2. Make a list before and add to it for those days you are stuck and don't know what to do
3. Photograph family and friends on their birthdays. I wish I had done this more
4. Shoot the mundane everyday things
5. Take a picture early just in case life gets busy and the day disappears
Sure that would be great!
ReplyDeleteI spent some time looking through your website and it looks very interesting. I'm looking forward to learning more about the opportunities your website offers.
Great thanks! We'll keep in touch over on Instagram :)
ReplyDelete