Tuesday, October 29, 2013

365: October 14-28, 2013 Day 287-301

YAY!!! I'm into the 300's! Whoo hoo! Never thought I would make it this far. A couple of pictures have been taken by my daughter Hannah or Shannen and too many pictures were taken with my ipod/ipad especially since my broken foot and recovery. I'm still in recovery mode and can hardly wait to be 100%.
I was excited to see on ClickitUp that they were starting a 365 project! I'm needing some inspiration and encouragement. I'm not sure if I'll continue after the new year as 365 or change to a project 52 but I'm looking forward to seeing all the links of the different projects.


Click It Up A Notch

287/365
Quilt made by my mother in law when we were newly married

288/365
Put some new pictures on the wall. Are two year old pics still new?


289/365
The owner of Carrot Tree (which is located on federal land) stayed open despite the government shut down. We decided to show our support by having lunch there.



290/365
New Uniforms

291/365
Dinner with the birthday boy


292/365
All day air soft with the guys for Isaac's Birthday

293/365
Happy Anniversary!


294/365
Finally able to have two shoes on!
Xray in 6 weeks due to lack of new bone growth


295/365
Happy 16th Birthday Bryce!

296/365
My beautiful Hannah

297/365
Hannah made some amazing cupcakes from scratch

298/365
Meet and Greet with Terry Virgo

299/365
Isaac co-leading at 316

300/365
Guest Speaker Terry Virgo


301/365 (ipad)
Finally "Facebook official" so happy for these two!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! My husband and I went on vacation to Yorktown about four years ago and we ate at the Carrot Tree! I was shocked to see your picture of the restaurant! So yall must live close by? We absolutely loved Yorktown and we even happened to be there for Shagging on the Shore, or something like that. It was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bobbi, We live in such a small world! I have lived close by for 11 years and never heard of the Carrot Tree until this last month!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...