Monday, June 3, 2013

365: May 21-June 3, 2013 Day 141-154

141/365
Brother/Sister bonding playing COD

142/365 (IPAD)
I have missed this guy, glad he could finally come over for a visit and some COD

 143/365 (IPAD)
Excited to see the Hunts on the big stage

 144/365
Seniors!!
Can't believe it! Where did all the time go?

145/365 (IPAD)
Glad to be on vacation!

 146/365
Spa Day at the beach house

 147/365
KP Duty
We can't do dishes with our shirts on ;)

148/365 (IPOD)
Relaxing at the house playing games

 149/365
7 of the 10 beach house kids

 150/365 (IPAD)
This was one intense game of memory

 151/365
my birthday sunrise buddies

152/365 (IPOD)
Two more reasons to love Cook Out

 153/365
I'm gonna miss these two, but I'm excited to see what God has planned in San Diego

154/365 (IPOD)
I guess it's back to work

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...