Tuesday, February 12, 2013

365: February 5- 11, 2013 Day 36-42

 36/365 JVG 3point contest

 37/365 D.O.G. and Maddie got a bath at Two Brothers Dog Wash
38/365 Finally celebrated Christmas with these cute boys
39/365 Our last home game was cancelled for the VBoys due to a medical emergency of one of the visiting players. So we had a movie night instead. I forgot to take a picture of the whole group so I took one of the stragglers at the end of the night.

 40/365 Spent almost the entire day with these two girlies. Trying to take a picture at the end of the day was very amusing.

 41/365 New members and special guest speaker 

42/365 Glad I decided to take this picture wide to include the clock, since the clock went black right after this picture. The refs almost put 44 seconds back on the clock. Our boys fought hard and kept the lead and won the game in overtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...