I've decided to take the plunge and try a 365 project. I must be crazy! I think it's going to help that I have a mini ipad which will help me grab a quick photo on the go. (half of the photos this week were taken with the ipad). My friend at Melanie Wasko Photography is doing a 365 project as well so we are going to try and keep each other motivated. I'm trying to make this fun for myself too. I may have more than one picture for the day, especially if it tells a story or if it was just a crazy packed day. My goal would be to capture our lives and to pick up my camera more.
1/365
First Night Williamsburg, fireworks with friends
2/365
GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!
3/365
Guest Announcer at the game tonight
First Night Williamsburg, fireworks with friends
2/365
GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!
3/365
Guest Announcer at the game tonight
4/365
Yearbook class getting ready for SG Cougar Spirit Day
5/365
Earlier this year we lost in overtime to Spirit. We were playing a good game but needed a play to pump up our boys. My son steals the ball and breaks away, spying his teammate he passes behind his back to his teammate who goes up for two. The crowd goes nuts and the boys get pumped ending the game with a win!
6/365






love picture #7!
ReplyDelete