Saturday, November 3, 2012

Click it Up a Notch October

After spraining both ankles the Saturday before labor day, I was praying my momma would  birth her baby later than earlier. When I got the phone call I was still using a cane, having a hard time standing for hours and not very steady on my feet. Thankful momma labored mostly at home and had the baby with in the hour once we arrived to the hospital. Because of some minor complications the room was packed with extra people and because of my ankles I had to pick a spot and stay there. Momma wanted me to focus on dad's reaction so once I felt he wasn't going to move anymore I picked my spot and hoped he stayed there. Normally dad is a funny jokester always ready to make the room laugh, watching his wife as she labored through birthing their third child caught up with him.  


Click It Up A Notch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...