Sunday, June 24, 2012

Quarterly Top 5 (April-June)

 Sad to say I didn't take any pictures of my kids in April. I don't know how that happened. I took pictures but somehow none of them included my kids.

May

My baby turned 14. I had to bribe her with Starbucks to convince her to do a photoshoot =)



My son hanging with some of his friends at a local coffee shop. Friends of ours were having a fundraiser for their missions trip to Haiti.

June

Summer basketball is here again. I love hanging with my son (top right) and all these boys.



My kids had friends over for a worship night. It was so fun to sit and listen to all these teens play, sing and worship. (My son is on the left playing e guitar and my daughter is on the far left playing her violin)



Click.Pray.Love.

6 comments:

  1. Haha I didn't take any pictures in April either. But that was because of morning sickness. I love these--it must be hard to get good pictures of teenagers, and these are all so sweet and genuine. I really love the last one--can't wait til my kiddos are grown up and get to join a worship team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great shots. I love that first one! Thanks for linking up with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shots of your daughter. And the last shot of the group has a great edit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice shots. Love that lat shot, makes me want to be there :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see lots of happy people in this post - great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know it is not easy capturing teenage children, so I always appreciate the ways you capture them doing things they enjoy. They will appreciate it one day, if they don't already.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...