My Quarterly Top 5
January
My son won his starting position back after being out 6 weeks with a broken fibula. I honestly didn't know how he was going to be able to play again. First game back as a starter, he wins the tip.
February
Both my kids were baptized
Hannah, playing the violin, played in an all 13 year old worship band. They did an excellent job.
We played the GC Gators in November to start our basketball season. Our boys have been playing the Gators since middle school and have never won. The Gators have always won in the last few minutes of the game. Our final regular game of the season was scheduled against the Gators. We finally won! I know the picture is blurry, probably because I was screaming and jumping up and down in the stands as I took it, but I wouldn't delete this one for the world.
Stop in and check out the other entries at


YOu always share the most heartfelt, wonderful memories for which I am so thankful. Praise the LORD for your children being baptized.
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!!!!!! for such a huge win. I'll never forget my junior year when we beat a team we had never beaten who was #1 in our region. It is one of my most fond memories.
Awesome action shot of your son getting the tip! And that is so great that they finally beat the gators!
ReplyDeleteLove the baptism ones. How special to have these photos. Great pics.
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! These are soooo awesome. I love them.
ReplyDeleteI love those baptism photos - so powerful.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful images! You have been busy!!
ReplyDelete