Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Memories Dreams and Reflections 2011

1. Me - I'm thankful that through different challenges I'm picking up my camera more.

2. I love you- I love when they are goofy and laughing together

3. Still Laughing...I can't believe 17 year old Jordan wanted a dress up bowling party. When he pulled up his shorts to show his knobby knees we couldn't help but laugh.

4. Winter Wonderland - actually taken in the last days of 2010 but this snow lasted well into 2011

5. Birthday - Oliver enjoying his 1st Birthday Cake

6. Friends -Youth party 50's style

7. I Was Inspired - My 10th graders reading list...hmmm I need to read more

8. Spring Fever - Not something I look forward to but filing before preparing my taxes always ends up in the spring.

9. Travel or Vacation - Visiting San Diego

10. Summer Days - We spend every Thursday at the beach in the summer. I don't think I took this picture but it was on my camera =)

11. A Day in My Life - We always seem to be at basketball


12. All Smiles - I can't help but smile at this picture. My son (with the E guitar) leading worship for the first time and my daughter all the way on the right in green playing her violin in the worship band.

13. Autumn Harvest - Pumpkin pie!

14 Family or Home - My family and I with my niece and two nephews in my hometown of San Diego


15. Celebrate! -Winning the championship game!

16. Let's Do it Again - One morning we had breakfast with friends after the boys worked out for basketball. We need to put this on the calendar!

17. I Miss You - my grandma has alzheimers. I miss the woman who was so strong physically and mentally. When her brother and sister came to visit we saw a small glimpse of my grandma again.

18. Beautiful - Enjoying the Sunset in the Blue Ridge Mountains

19. Dress Up - Justin's Surprise Super hero Party

20. Macro- I don't take Macro pics...this is the closest I could find


21. Holidays- Thanksgiving


22. My Favorite - taken on the last day of the year. I just love how this photo captured their true personalities.


23. Don't Ever Change -Don't ever change the way you love each other. 


24. Just Because - taken of our friend JJ during a concert

25. Hopes and Dreams - My dream would be that when I reach the sunset of my life I will look back and have no regrets. I hope I can be more purposeful with my children this year. Purposeful in sharing with them the love of Christ, my love for them and encourage them to be all that God wants them to be.



4 comments:

  1. thanks for stopping by my blog. I love your interpretations. You seem to be a very busy mom. to many more memories in 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the smiles and pictures full of people, wonderful. I love your close up picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an incredible year you've had. I especially love your celebrate and just because shots. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That shot of JJ reached right out and grabbed me! Beautiful. Looks like you have great kids!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...