My son (squatting) trying to catch his breath during a free throw. The other team had 15 players and we only had 6. It made for a long tiring game but I was proud how they never gave up even when they were losing.
Nicely shot! The lighting in the gym was probably horrible. I love the story that goes with it and always try to teach my girls to have fun even if they aren't doing well.
Yes, gym lighting is horrible but this was not the worst we have played in =) I shot this with my new Nikon D90 18-200mm 3.5-5.6 lens. I'm currently saving for a 85mm 1.4. Since I only do this as a hobby it seems crazy to spend that kind of money but capturing my son playing a game he loves is definitely worth it.
Nicely shot! The lighting in the gym was probably horrible. I love the story that goes with it and always try to teach my girls to have fun even if they aren't doing well.
ReplyDeleteYes, gym lighting is horrible but this was not the worst we have played in =) I shot this with my new Nikon D90 18-200mm 3.5-5.6 lens. I'm currently saving for a 85mm 1.4. Since I only do this as a hobby it seems crazy to spend that kind of money but capturing my son playing a game he loves is definitely worth it.
ReplyDelete