April
After helping friends with their Senior Slideshows I realized how few pictures I had of my 2 kids by themselves (without cousins, other family or friends). So I decided to shoot a couple after my daughters birthday party. Of course there was a lot of laughter and silliness.
May
We went with friends to our State Holocaust Museum. During our tour they took us to the gas chamber, shut all the doors and told us of the horror the people experienced.
May
My son and some friends playing guitar at a youth group block party.
June
Basketball, how I have missed you. My son is in blue waiting to get the jump ball that was thrown very one sided. We should have known the game was going to be called the same way =)
June
After saving for 2 years my daughter finally had enough to buy her new AE violin. She just loves it.


What great family moments. Love the youth photo and that last one. Thanks so much for linking up with us.
ReplyDeleteI am with Sarah. I love the youth photo and what wonderful family memories captured. It is so fun to capture my son doing things he loves now, so I can only imagine how much better that feeling must get as they begin to love something like guitar, basketball, etc.
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up with us!!
These are great! I love the silliness you captured in the first one!! You have done a fantastic job of capturing the personalities of your children. What a wonderful learning experience for your children to go to your state Holocaust Museum. I remember going to the one in DC when I was in 8th grade. Love the basketball and violin shots because it is a great way to remember what you children love at this age!! Thanks for linking up with us!!
ReplyDelete