This is just precious. I love it. We called my grandmother Mimi, too... she went Home last January. I miss her so much. It's wonderful to see someone else enjoying these moments with their mimi.
hahahaha =D Well my nickname has always been Mimi, but I'm not a grandma. One of my best friends is a grandma though and she is the one pictured above. I have a wide range of friends, from 12 to 60 something. They all bring a little something different to my life =)
wow that is just precious, what a great moment captured!
ReplyDeleteAwwww...makes me wanna cry happy tears. That is beautiful!
ReplyDeletewhat a sweet and beautiful moment! Such a great picture!
ReplyDeleteWow! What a treasure. I'm so moved!
ReplyDeleteThis is just precious. I love it.
ReplyDeleteWe called my grandmother Mimi, too... she went Home last January. I miss her so much. It's wonderful to see someone else enjoying these moments with their mimi.
hahahaha =D Well my nickname has always been Mimi, but I'm not a grandma. One of my best friends is a grandma though and she is the one pictured above. I have a wide range of friends, from 12 to 60 something. They all bring a little something different to my life =)
ReplyDeletetotally heart-warming image!!
ReplyDelete